Nothing is Secure



Comments

  1. Yep... may you have a memorable and Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very timely ...... Merry Christmas, Nancy. I'm pretty sure you made the "nice" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - nothing is sacred these days!!

    Merry Christmas Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinda funny but hits a bit close to home! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son who does IT for the Navy has had to deal with the after shocks of all those government hacks over the past few weeks. I hope Santa upgrades his internet security system asap....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty funny...and sad too.
    Merry Christmas my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Boy. I am fan of this cartoonist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.