Half Pi Shawl

Half Pi Shawl (Camping)
blocked and posing in a snow bank
28 x 60 inches
December 2020


The Half Pi Shawl came to life after Lori at Cowgirl Yarn finished her blocking magic. The snowbank shows off the lace well.

December 2020


I'm thrilled with the results!

Pattern:  EZ 100th Anniversary Pi Shawl: Camping (half circle version)

Needles: US size 8

Yarn: Heritage 150 Sock Yarn (Cascade Yarn)  Color: 5631 
          I used one and a half skeins (225 grams - 738 yards)

Blocking: Cowgirl Yarn (Laramie, WY) 

Comments

  1. Striking is right! The snow is the perfect backdrop! What a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so gorgeous!! That is what I think of when I hear the word "shawl". I'll bet it drapes beautifully over any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yes it is! You have an abundance of patience for that type of knitting. It is a great accomplishment. Kudos to you!

      Delete
  4. Oh! Oh! Nancy that is simply stunning! I love it. I ran right over to Ravelry and downloaded all three half circle shawls. Although I have no idean when I will ever make one.
    You are an artist. So beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking!!!! I've always love that pattern. It's been in my queue for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, you must be thrilled with this beautiful piece of knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy that is a lot of talent there! !WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That is gorgeous Nancy. I love that you posed it on the snow. It is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it is a beauty! I had to buy another set of blocking mats so I could block the larger shawls. With one set I was using towels etc...now I am set!
    What fun to have a beautiful shawl done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.