A Helping Hand

mural behind the Downtown Clinic
Laramie, WY

This mural is tucked in the alley between Second and Third Streets and on a side wall of the Downtown Health Clinic. It's really hard to photograph the entire mural because of a community garden next to the building. 

writing on the mural's "cast"

The cast extends beyond the garden and. as typical of any cast, has been signed. It is fun to read the names and study the drawings on the cast.

community garden at the Downtown Clinic

In the courtyard, opposite the mural, is another section of the community garden and another painted mural - a blooming vine. 


Comments

  1. That's a very cool mural -- and a lovely spot. (I'm a UW alum. Always fun to see what's happening in Laramie.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever mural and I'm sure the folks making use of the community garden area enjoy seeing it. I'm so intrigued by all of the murals in Laramie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever and I love the community garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hands are really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat mural. I think reading the cast would be fun too. The community garden is great!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, after hiking for 2 miles in the freezing woods, your post looks warm , inviting and significant! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laramie must have a bunch of artists! What an interesting mural:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just amazing!! That artist is so talented. I could look at it all day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't even imagine preparing for that kind of painting--wow, just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You find the best murals. I haven’t seen too many since January on our trip in Central America. And I didn’t get a good photo. I enjoy your finds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.