PAIRFECT Socks - revisited

finished PAIRFECT Socks
August 2017
The PAIRFECT socks were finished last week, and they are nearly identical.

I recommend the PAIRFECT yarn for those who desire matching socks. I usually do not have difficulty knitting matching socks with self-striping yarn, but those who struggle with the technique might enjoy working with this practically fool-proof yarn. (p.s. PAIRFECT comes in many color ways)


Information about the yarn can be found in this earlier post.

Do you have a favorite sock yarn?


Comments

  1. I am a sucker for Lorna's Laces. They dont have self patterning sock yarns though. Your socks came out really great NAncy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out GREAT Nancy! I love the dots of color on the foot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! They turned out perfectly. I think I do the same heel flap as you do. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look perfect to me. My favorite sock yarn is "Quest" a Willow brand - you can order from Herrschners or willowyarns.com. It is wool, nylon, and bamboo. The bamboo makes it so soft. I always make a ribbed cuff. My "new" favorite heel is "Fish Lips Kiss" - $1 for pattern in Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out beautifully! Great job on the knitting and matching in such a timely manner! I will be knitting my skein toe-up with a short row heel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.