Anything But Yarn Swap

Swap box contents from Betsy
Fat quarters for quilting, double-point needle keeper, knit dishcloth,
removable stitch markers, needle gauge, yarn cozies, Japanese coin purse,
washi tape, note pad, tea, air freshener, and coaster
August 2017
KathyB hosted another swap this year, which I gladly joined. The theme was "Anything But Yarn." My swap partner was Betsy (you can see what I sent her on her blog: The Simple Life of a Queen), who was also my partner for the previous swap. Since Betsy and I started reading each other's blogs nearly two years ago, we have picked up a few details about each other's life, including likes and favorite colors and crafts. The items Betsy sent are perfect - things for quilting, knitting, and relaxing. Thanks for being a great swap partner, Betsy!

Thanks, KathyB for hosting another successful swap.

Comments

  1. I am so glad you received your package and liked the items. It was fun to gather things together now that I've come to know you better. I hope you have a great day and are continuing to heal well.
    Blessings,
    Betys

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Im glad BOTH of you were happy to swap again with one another. Looks like a wonderful pairing! Look at all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! You both did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice things. The dishcloth is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, Betsy did a great job.
    But you scared me. Did I miss the deadline? I went back and looked -- whew! I still have time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice haul! I like the butterfly design in the dishrag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy, have you posted the directions to the dish cloth? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.