Foreign Friday

Kumamoto Castle
April 1980
Other images of the castle can be seen here.

Comments

  1. This photo makes me wonder what life was like for people who lived in these castles in the past. Guess that is the history nerd speaking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh castles are enchanting! As for using the iPad for blogger.....
    I just type blogger.com into the address bar and it goes to the blogspot page. Oes that help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love castles and this one looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a different type of castle. I'm like Sara --- I wonder what life was like on the inside!

    Simply beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.