Desk Chair Socks

I've fallen, and I can't get up!
Despite the use of rubber bands on the purchased chair socks, they continually fell down. It was this sight that forced me to knit socks for my four kitchen chairs and now my desk chair.

desk chair sporting new Noro socks

All the chairs that I use regularly now are decked out with new knit socks. The desk chair socks were knit from Noro remaining from a previous project. I have enough left to knit two spare socks. That will probably happen soon.

Knitting notes are included in the kitchen chair sock post.



Comments

  1. It never hurts to have an extra or two. I'm assuming with frequent use the socks will wear through. Hopefully they will last a long time, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing! You are so on the ball with all your knitting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very spoiled chair legs. Noro????? Only the BEST for YOUR chairs. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are wonderful and a great idea! I need some on my kitchen chairs and since I dislike Noro so much I am thrilled to find a good use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about felted socks for chairs? They might last a little bit longer. I think my husband would like these. I'm going to have to give it a whirl. Yours look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative idea! And a great way to use up leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend's mother knit a whole gallon ziplock bag for her kitchen set table and chairs and they are so cool! Her mother even went above and beyond and made them match the decor! I had never even heard of this before that. Thanks for the link to the other post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.