Bio-Oil - a review

Bio-Oil
Thanks to Wyoming winters and my thyroid, I have extremely dry skin. To compensate, I've used mineral oil, gallons of lotion, and even vaseline. Nothing worked to relieve the dryness and the itch that accompanies it.

In November I saw the small box (pictured below) in a WebMD magazine, and thought the product was worth trying. I especially liked the comment that it doesn't feel greasy.


I found the Bio-Oil, shown in the top photo, at Walgreens (6.7 ounces was $21 on sale), and from the very first application, I was sold. It really isn't greasy, and I can dress soon after applying it to my skin. It doesn't stain my clothing. I don't use the Bio-Oil every day, but I could. I still use lotion periodically.

from  the side of the Bio-Oil box
If you know someone with dry winter skin, you might tell them to try this product.

Note: I was not compensated for this review; I am a satisfied customer.

Comments

  1. Nice to have a recommendation if you do have dry skin of something that really works:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to find something that works as advertised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give it a try. I like my AquaPhor, but it is SO greasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried this too and it is a good product. I've especially used it on my décolletage which gets a bit sun damaged and neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to get this for fireman . He swims in the winter and he gets very itchy! Great review Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it stop that horrible dry skin stretch pain?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have this and use it often. I agree, it's very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how much it smells? I have such chapped hands I have been using Burts Bees Hand Salve:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good to find a product you're glad you purchased and tried. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.