Good Advice





Comments

  1. I've never seen this before--it's spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very could advice. We had so many retirement plans that we're trying to let go of now. I've never seen this saying before ,but it's very apt.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - good advice. I've done too much stressing over the "should haves" lately - as in, "I should have done such and such while I was younger".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sage advice. I had never seen this saying previously, but I like it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! I've found myself in a terrible cycle of worry and regret from all this isolation. That's great advice. I need to let the past go and let the future take care of itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. I have had some tests done for stomach pain and I am just waiting out the weeding out for a diagnosis. I can't control it. It is NOT depression or Cancer, so I can deal with whatever it is. Probably an ulcer. That was my first and last bet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep! Stress doesn’t do anyone any good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There couldn't BE truer words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.