Bicentennial

Bicentennial
60 x 74 inches
Quilt of Valor #200

It took eleven years to reach the milestone of making 200 Quilts of Valor, but I did not reach this point by myself. I had a lot of help along the way. 

I want to thank LuAnn W (Michigan), Sharon F. (Virginia), Jean F. (Iowa), Judy M. (Virginia), Marilyn M. (Colorado), Teresa C. (Tennessee), LeAnn H. (California), Connie H. (Minnesota), Marty S. (Tennessee), Jo K. (Iowa), Karin H. (New Mexico), Sue O. (Wyoming), gMarie, Pat S., and Karen V.  These individuals donated blocks, fabric, patterns, kits, UFOs, and backings for Quilts of Valor.

Another group that made the 200 QOV possible were the volunteer longarmers from across the United States. 

I am grateful for the support of these generous individuals. Together we were able to honor 200 veterans for their service to our country. Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen!

Update — November 2021

presented in Idaho
November 2021

Comments

  1. What an amazing milestone! And you were the inspiration for me to begin working on Quilts of Valor myself. So thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations on 200 QOV. Amazing and so nice Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the acknowledgement. Love having seen each of the quilts as you made them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of your dedication to our men and women in the military. You are a hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! What an amazing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an amazing accomplishment and a wonderful group effort! Congratulations Nancy!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful accomplishment! I am so proud of you; what dedication and teamwork. thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is quite an accomplishment! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 200 quilts, amazing. Many congratulations to you and all those who helped along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is amazing! Congratulations. #200 is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic giving . You are an amazing citizen, friend and teacher!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one turned out great too. Congratulations on number 200. I wish I had started counting the quilts I made but I didn't have the foresight to do that. You have give a gift to almost 200 veterans. What a legacy. And, I'm pretty sure you aren't done yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for honoring veterans. Your work is first rate. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice work! And I am sure, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.