Today's Ponderable



Comments

  1. I love it! You find the best memes.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! When I worked at a busy quilt store in the 90s I had to vacuum when I first got in. Needless to say then I had to clear the strings wrapped around the beater/roll. Better than cleaning the bathrooms but not my favorite part of the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me that I really need to change the bag in mine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I had to read it twice to get it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making me smile! thanks Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one to ponder and chuckle over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! True in such a twisted way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...I'll remember that when I'm cleaning my vacuum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.