Bold Confidence

close up of Bold Confidence
October 2020

Bold Confidence features an eagle-theme fabric Jean F. included in the box of fabric she sent in July. The pattern, used for this quilt, is a Villa Rose design called Orange Waves. Online friend Connie (Far Side of Fifty) donated the white background fabric, and the red with white stars was from my stash.

Bold Confidence
57 x 70 inches
Quilt of Valor #190

Update:  In June 2021, this quilt was presented to a Pocatello, Idaho veteran at the same time he was awarded a Purple Heart. 


Comments

  1. Very impressive! What a strong (confident) quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is very striking in the design and the repeat of the eagle--excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Villa Rosa patterns are some of my favorites lately. This one really highlights that eagle fabric. And how special that you received fabric from 2 friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever choice of design - I often struggle with using focus fabrics - this is a wonderful solution. I like many of the Villa Rose designs. This made such a striking quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a patriotic quilt! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing. Another outstanding quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you arranged those eagle squares. You have such an eye for arrangement Nancy. Thank you for another quilt for our Veterans.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a striking arrangement, well done indeed! You always make the visibly appealing designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it!! Someone's going to really love this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That turned out wonderfully. Those Villa Rose designs are really nice. I’ve got one mentally planned but haven’t pulled the actual fabric yet. Great job. And it seems to me you just finished the other one you’ve been working on so long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! That is really spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.