A Misunderstanding!

via text message


Comments

  1. That about sums up the whole situation-

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good chuckle for the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now! THAT'S not how its done (I don't think).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mandy is happy they are done through the nose with as many as she has administered! LOL
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it were free, I'd have the test. Here, you can't get tested unless you have symptoms, get a doctor's appointment $100 + $50 copay + $150 for the test ....or live in a nursing home or on the reservation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That's a WHOLE different kind of test!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nancy! Where are you finding these little gems?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.