A11 - Clues 2 & 3

seventy-two HSTs

I worked on the second clue of the A11 mystery QAL during a FaceTime call on October 25th and tackled clue 3 during the call on Sunday, November 1st. 

clues 1 and 2 of the A11 mystery quilt along
October 2020

I probably should have chosen a more "medium" red rather than this "darker" one. It's hard to select fabrics for a mystery quilt - not knowing which fabrics are going to be placed together.

clues 1 -3 
November 2020


It's nice to have clues that can be completed in one or two hours. 


Comments

  1. OOO - I really like that red with the small star print. That will pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that red. It is almost batik in its design. I think it goes really well with the star fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those fabrics together. Another mystery quilt! Yippee!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm another one who really likes the red. And the design is great! Fun times Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is my favorite color, so of course I love the choice you made. I've been quilting for about seven years and I feel a bit foolish, because I do not know what a mystery quilt is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.