It's a Wrap

yardage donation from Jean F. 

Saturday, I prepared backings for the most recent Quilt of Valor from yardage sent by Jean F. this summer. Jean sent enough of this patriotic, word fabric to back two Quilts of Valor. It's been a blessing to pull fabric from my stash closet instead of going to a quilt shop, especially during a pandemic. The remainder of the fabric will be used for the cuff of a presentation case. 

Jean, thank you again for your generous donation. 

backings and quilts ready to send to a longarm quilter
November 2020

Comments

  1. You have certainly made a lot this year! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and generous donation you got from her. That fabric will be wonderful backings. This pandemic has put a damper onto Quilts of Valor presentations. Our group finally gave one of our recipient's family his quilt to give him. He is 99 and lives in an assisted living facility that is locked down due to Covid. I'm waiting to hear back from them if they were able to present it themselves or if the staff was willing. Makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty fabric. It was nice to get a surprise like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank Jean too for her generous gift to you and in turn, to a Veteran. It was really thoughtful of her and you my dear friend too. You put so much love and effort into the quilts you make. I appreciate it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a bountiful donation. I have a hunk of that fabric too although I have no idea when or where I got it. I think I checked to see if I had enough for the recent mystery but no such luck. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to see these two quilts ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to get a donation! You always do beautiful work with your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Beautiful I love how every scrap is put to use!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.