Practical Knitting

dishtowel knitting
July 2020

Comments

  1. Cotton yarn, I presume? I've never given much thought to actually knitting a dish towel. Your yarn is very pretty. More stash busting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors in that yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Practical knitting is the best knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use up balls of cotton!!! What a great towel to have or to gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy would you mind sharing your pattern? I have lots of cotton to use up and I would love to make some of your dishtowels.
    That colorway knits up beautifully.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray hooorayo hooray. Nothing like dishcloths in cotton whether crocheted or knitted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one you sent me! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.