2 + 2 = 4

women's size 9 - 10
July 2020

women's size 9 - 10
July 2020

I'm still trying to reduce my sock yarn stash. I'm really surprised that the first pair (knit with Red Heart - Heart and Sole yarn) match because they are knit from two separate skeins. The Heart and Sole yarn has been discontinued, and these two skeins have been in my stash several years. The color way is Lake House. 

The second pair that I finished this week is knit with one of my favorite yarns - Austermann Step. The yarn is infused with aloe and is a delight to knit. 

My needles didn't stay empty long: I cast on a pair with a different color way of Heart and Sole and a pair with a Zauberball. 



Comments

  1. Pretty socks, but that second pair is so neat with the little black dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! What great socks. The yarn played very nicely with both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your knitting mojo is definitely back. Both pairs are so pretty. I've never heard of either yarn, but the one infused with aloe sounds wonderful...I'll be looking for it. Nice and pretty knitting Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both really nice but I love the yarn on the second pair. So pretty and from your description, nice to wear too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow to the sock knitting exertion! Love the colors on these and always to have another pair right on the needles--it's healthy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Nancy. How serendipitous . Sock post for me too , today. I have never knit with aloe in the yarn....I better check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you list the yarn type when you share your sock post. Where do you get Austermann Step? I want to make a pair of socks for my DIL who has cold feet most of the winter. Any advice where I should get it? A favorite mail order yarn store? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.