A Beginning

Ritzy Cracker blocks
July 2020

In an effort to keep the 5 inch scrap bin under control, I pulled out some blue and red squares, cut some background fabric, and began making a stack of Ritzy Cracker blocks

I have the pieces all cut and ready to sew together. Yesterday's FaceTime call helped me to get a good start on the blocks, and I put them up on the wall once they were pressed and squared. This quilt will have eight blocks across and nine blocks down. 

nineteen completed blocks


Comments

  1. It is going to look great. You are such a QOV dynamo. Thank you for doing that. Dortha at aol dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me how much I liked that block the first time you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be a fun one Nancy - reminds me of a chain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific beginning. And your post reminded me that I had a big bunch of these blocks in bright colors in a zip lock bag in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so fast! I really like this pattern and how you can lay your blocks out as you work along.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the thrill of a new quilting project! These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to knit during chats with zoom etc. Your flag print is so nice and it pops out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.