I'm a Loopy Groupie

fun mail from Loopy Ewe (Fort Collins, CO)
June 2019
Dee (Little Stone Schoolhouse) tempted me to try Zing needles, and last week I decided to order two fixed circulars for sock knitting from Loopy Ewe. I was in for a surprise when the package arrived.

The envelope obviously contained more than the needles (shown at bottom right). Inside the package was a drawstring bag by DellaQ (stamped Loopy Groupie), a sweet note, a Tootsie Roll pop, and a wrapped skein of yarn. My order (the sixth one in recent months) qualified me as a "Loopy Groupie."  How fun is that!

Zing needles that I ordered, and surprise gift of
a drawstring bag and a skein of sock yarn
I love the needles (thanks Dee) and the gifts of appreciation from the yarn shop. It's definitely fun to be a groupie.

Comments

  1. Wow! What a nice surprise. Love the color of the yarn. I have yet to try knitting socks on a circular needle...I'm so comfortable with DPNs, but I'd sort of like to learn something new....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when vendors do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise package. Glad you like the needles. I haven't tried the circulars, only the dpns.

    Have fun with your knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to say thank you to their customers!! We will be seeing a new pair of socks in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that. I love the yarn and bag. I'm a sucker for bags and wish I could sew better. I could use a few new ones.
    I've tried the circulars for socks but always migrate back to my dpn's. I do you the Knit Pro Zing dpn's though and I LoVe them. So much better than the wooden ones I had been using.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely surprise! Keeping the customers happy is a win win all round, you are happy, and have told your blogging friends, who could well be future new customers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to go cold turkey from Loopy Ewe, it just became too easy to buy too much from them--lovely people, lovely yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good way to keep customers coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I LOVE Yarny mail!! Yeah for you Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool. Let us know what is different about these needles from other needles you have. Enjoy your goodies... hum added a skein of yarn of stash did you? It counts even if it is a gift!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.