Got a Caption?

from Google Images


Comments

  1. "I've got my eyes on YOU!" Fun morning exercise to make us think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things in mirror are closer than they appear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "OMG... did I really leave the house with my hair like that???"

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea for a caption but knowing birds as I do I'm pretty sure that gal/guy thinks they just made a date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no caption as I have absolutely zilch imagination, but I laughed out loud when I saw the photo and then again as I read the comments. I'm going to keep checking back today to read any new ones that show up. You have some pretty funny readers Nancy. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to come up with something to do with hair gel, but a cute line didn't come to me. Enjoyed others' responses. the picture is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "You lookin' at me? ... You lookin' at ME?" That's all I could think of lol. I did think of him singing "I'm Too Sexy" but, well... ha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Things appear closer than they are...except thats impossible here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.