Family Time

Zeke W.
Grand Lake, CO
July 2019
I returned home on Friday after spending two weeks in Colorado with family. We (my sister, brother-in-law, nephew, niece-in-law, great-niece and her husband and her son) rented a home in Grand Lake, CO for the Fourth of July weekend and had a great time. The little one kept us entertained.

The house was lovely, and we saw several deer, a bull moose, a cow elk with her calf all from the deck/yard around the house.

When we returned to the Denver area, I stayed with my niece for several days. We played cards, did some crafting, and caught up on each other's lives.

I treasure spending time with family.

Comments

  1. How wonderful you could have this vacation with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! It sounds like an exciting time being with family and catching up is what keeps us connected! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a very nice "vacation" with family. Sometimes just having time to catch up is the best thing, with no whirlwind touristy sightseeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I'm so happy you had this time with family. It's so important, at least to me. What a sweet little "entertainer" you had.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby is adorable but I can't take my eyes off the fox quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah for family time! We'll be doing that soon but without any babies, but 10 kids ranging in age from 4 to almost 16. Did you make the fox quilt? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful family holiday, especially with the little one to keep everyone amused.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like great family time. It's always fun to see animals in the wild as long as they don't eat the garden down to the ground!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.