Oh, Deer!

Oh, Deer!
60 x 73 inches
Quilt of Valor #154


Comments

  1. That is darling!!! Another win for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given all the deer we have seen this week, I LOVE this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plain brown blocks really set off the deer blocks. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I like that pop of orange in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! perfect for a Veteran Hunter:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that turned out fantastic Nancy. That will make a hunter very happy. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love your quilts, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks wonderful, you must be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.