Buck Fever

Buck Fever
60 x 73 inches
Quilt of Valor #155


Comments

  1. This is a very Colorado quilt! ha! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will be popular with the guys would love the outdoors. Very sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greens and teals make a nice pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love those star blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job. I commented on #154 but it must have gotten lost in the ether. This design is very clever. I like the mix of colors. Congrats on 155.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I really like the stars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.