Fun with Cub Scouts

Mexican Train group teaches Tiger Cub Scouts how to play
November 2018
On Saturday, five players from the senior Mexican Train Domino group taught five Tiger Cub Scouts, their leaders/parents/siblings how to play the game. The boys lead those gathered in the Pledge of Allegiance and the Scouting Pledge, and before the games began, everyone took advantage of the treats the Scouts brought to share.
We played for two hours and had a lot of fun.

(Faces of the children have been obscured in the photos because of their age)

Comments

  1. I'll bet that was a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun game at every age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great! I would love to see more of this sort of thing everywhere and I’m sure every had a wonderful time.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun activity to blend the generations. My card group also likes to play Mexican Train dominoes. Great game to play and chat at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must have been a blast. Our grandparents brought us in to play a lot of of games with them when we were young. We loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both generations had to love the time shared! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dominoes!!! It's such a great game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun! I'll bet they loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.