Nine-Patch Patriot

Nine-Patch Patriot
68 x 79 inches
Quilt of Valor #149
October 2018


Comments

  1. Another beauty for the quilts of valor! I like the colors in this one-scrappy just like our soldiers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even a simple 9-patch makes a beautiful quilt. The black sets off the colors perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a nine patch quilt. Yours is gorgeous. You know, I’m knitting a nine patch quilt out of sock scraps. I just counted my squares yesterday and after almost 2 years I only have 16 completed. It’s taking a long time with sock yarn!
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the first square has the U.S. flag in the center. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow!!! It's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved nine patch blocks, so many things you can do with them. Have some I've been making for a long time when I do "mindless" sewing. They are now out so a decision can be made on what to do with them. Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, this is so beautiful! Like Dee, that first block caught my eye. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great. I wish I didn’t dislike sashing quilts as much as I do ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.