Around Town

mural on the corner of Clark and Third Streets
Laramie, WY
October 2018


Comments

  1. I love murals. It's one thing I miss about living out here in the woods. We had them all over in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love murals on buildings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost looks like letters appliqued over a paper-pieced background. Very sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They must have known a quilter was moving to town! That’s a great way to brighten up or plain old wall.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laramie. Unfortunately when we visited it was just after a gay student had been murdered. Iwish this sign had rainbow colors. My hope is that Laramie has PRIDE now for its gay and lesbian community.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bright colors look like shattered glass with sunlight shining through-very nice to pass by this everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No confusion as to where you are! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see such beautiful murals around a town. And yes, I have a neglected knitted scarf that must be done for this Christmas since it was meant for last!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.