Queue Finish - #4

 pair of shorty socks
Women's size 5
July 2022

This pair of gift socks has been on the needles for over a year. I intended to send them to the recipient last summer, and then this spring, and now a year later, they are ready to send on their way.

Since the recipient has tiny feet (size 5), the socks don't require a lot of yarn, making them are perfect for leftover sock yarn.

The knitting queue has one final project in progress. I hope to finish that project before the end of August.

Comments

  1. Nice to reduce the old UFO pile! I have a large one of crochet afghans and need to make a concerted effort to fiinish them bc I have a new one to start! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty yarn and the stripes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really tearing through those UFO's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute! I can't imagine size 5 feet - LOL (I wear a 10).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.