Surprise Package

four printed panels and matching yardage
from Connie H. in MN
February 2022

Connie H. (Far Side of Fifty) sent me a surprise package last week. Inside was a patriotic panel, yardage, a crochet scrubby, and a beautiful card that she made. When I first opened the package, I thought it was a single panel, but it’s actually four smaller printed panels - the perfect size for center medallions. I’ll be able to make four Quilts of Valor with this panel. 

Connie and I have been online friends for many years. I’d love to meet her and Far Guy in person one day. 

Connie, thank you for your friendship, and for this donation for Quilt of Valor! 

Comments

  1. I received a similar surprise in the mail from Connie last week. She is just the most generous of people! I'm not sure yet how I want to use the panel, but know that eventually it will be used for Quilts of Valor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have the nicest friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, it's always such fun to get a parcel in the mail. And I bet you are already making plans what you will do with this gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I think those squares are just wonderful. Connie is such a sweetheart and very giving and loving. I love my blog friends. They are all like this. generous.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise! :-) Enjoy making the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great package! You will make quick work of it, of that I have no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw a sew along that uses 8” or 8.5” squares. The first block came out Sat and it lasts until Dec maybe? Let me know if you are interested and I’ll send you the link. First block is saw tooth star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so welcome, Quilts of Valor are so important and I thank you for sewing them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.