Project Bag - # 2

fabric cut for project bag #2
February 2022

Since Project Bag #6 is finished, I pulled the March bag (#2) from the queue. This is the last eagle panel square I have (of course, I’ve said that before, and someone gave me several more), and it’s time for the eagle’s turn at the sewing machine. 

I cut the fabric for the quilt on Monday afternoon. Some parts were cut from scraps and some from yardage. The only part I didn’t cut was the outer border, which will be blue. I like to select the specific fabric when the top is at that point of completion. 

The project bags are giving a goal each month, even if I’m working ahead as I finish the designated project for the month. 

Comments

  1. I can tell this will be another stunner!! That's a mighty impressive Eagle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going through my stash and putting FQ bundles together with backing fabric and making a list. I like the idea of starting semi-prepped projects in a sequence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often wait to choose border fabrics after the rest of the quilt is in progress. This will be another lovely QOV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Eag1e is so rega1 and so symbo1ic. I 1ike A11 your bags Nancy. Great jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented at everything you do Nancy. This is going to be a gorgeous bag. Love that eagle.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are as organized as you are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous quilt! What fun fabric you always find; that eagle is awesome. How many of these quilts have you made? I am sure the QOV folk love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is going to be a very good challenge for you! Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.