Squishy Mail

squishy surprise package
August 2021

Imagine my surprise when I found an unexpected package in my mailbox that was practically bursting at the seams. I was even more surprised when I carefully opened the package

a treasure trove of luscious yarn
from Kathryn E. in Lander

Look at all this wonderful yarn! Kathryn is downsizing and sent me a beautiful array of fiber goodies - some scraps and some full skeins. If this doesn’t jump start my knitting mojo, I don’t know what will. 

Thank you, Kathryn! 

Comments

  1. Yarn in the mail is so much fun especially when you don't know it's coming! We woke up to much cooler temps this morning so maybe, if I can find the time, maybe I might just pick up the needles today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, What joy and what surprise! I see socks. I see hats. I see cowls. I can't wait to see what you make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet surprise......happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gift for the sender and the recipient. And then a gift again once it's knit up and worn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squishy mail is the BEST mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So mych fun to get a package like that. Love all the greens!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will definitely have some fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect way to resume knitting! wow. she even 1abe1ed them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun. Yep juice up that mojo with surprise yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a treasure trove! You will have a lot of fun with that gorgeous yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting, unexpected squishy parcels are the bedt kind I'd mail to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a thrill! This is quite a collection of yarn---dig in and smile! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice surprise in the mail. I sure hope your mojo comes back now.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.