Finished Projects

three pair of hand-knit socks
May 2020
I was thrilled to finish three pair of socks in the last week and a half. 

size 10 socks
This pair was started in early April 
not much was needed to finish them

size 10 socks
I was disappointed with the pooling on this pair. 
In the end, they were almost exact opposites - Yin and Yang.
Heart and Sole Yarn - Jelly Bean color way

size 10 socks
Knit with Lion Brand - Magic Stripes (Sea Blue)
Not enough yardage for socks to be all the same color, so
contrasting heels and toes were added with scrap yarn. 
Magic Stripes yarn has been discontinued

Comments

  1. Great finishes! Those will definitely be keeping some toes very toasty!
    I had to pull on a pair this morning. We had a lovely sunday ( i got sunburnt) but the temps have dropped again. Above frreezing, thankfully, but still chilly enough to need some warm woolies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty socks! I'm totally amazed at how yarn is dyed to create pooling or stripes. Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the coral ones Nancy. I have lil feet so I knit socks quicker for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pooling ones! They go together nicely. such a bright cheery color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ways the colors come together it makes knitting an adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s obvious you haven’t been getting out and about much. Congrats on finishing 3 pairs of sock!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.