Alfresco Knitting

knitting in the sunshine


Comments

  1. Pretty. And Nice!! It is cold here again - too cold to sit outside! Weather still seems to be all confused and messed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little of that yesterday! Nothing quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty picture! We had rain all day yesterday but bright sunshine today. I may sit outside and knit awhile.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hoping for some outdoor binding time over the weekend. Not enough sunshine days around here, but very little actual rain falls. Just windy and grey skies. Your yarn is really pretty BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love knitting outdoors. So relaxing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the best place to knit. I can actually see my stitches when I am outside. That's a bucket of fun you've got right there. Such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks to me that you have several sock options included in your pink bucket, are you doing three sets at once perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The BEST place to knit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that red yarn. Is it warm enough to sit outside for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you! Finally you can sit and knit outside!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.