Golden Hour

April 29, 2020
Laramie, WY


Comments

  1. What a pretty picture! Such golden colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the warmth of the sunshine---I like the deck; I would sit on the bench with you and enjoy a good gab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such brilliant, blue skies! I spy spring on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely!! What a welcoming spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful place to sit and knit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! Beautiful. I like your flag and bench. It looks like a nice place to sit and knit.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! There's supposed to be a super moon tomorrow night, and I'm hoping it won't be cloudy here so we can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely spot to sit and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty light, I see you have your decorative quilt square out!! :) Looks like spring there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely Golden Hour. I notice your trees haven’t leaked out yet. Here everything is green.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.