In the Works


I do love to knit with self-striping yarn!


Comments

  1. Wow, it is a beautiful sock; the yarn is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty one!! Do you wear all the socks you make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors!! I have a pair made with similar yarn. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I like that Trekking XXL. It makes a nice wearing sock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love self striping and Trekking is a great workhorse yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trekking is great yarn and there are great colors in that skein. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Self striping yarn is wonderful! Love the colors in this skein.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo I like that yarn! I have some XXL, but not that color. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you will have a great fit with the ribbed long cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So do I and that is some pretty sock yarn:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sock yarn is really interesting. I probably need to get out a ball of self striping and start another pair of socks... even if I give them to my daughter-in-law who is frequently cold. Not a bad Christmas present idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, self stripping yarn is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.