bar stools
Laramie, WY consignment shop
May 2019


Comments

  1. Hysterical! I've never seen anything like these - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....that is just too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🤣 The rest of the crew ended up in Lubbock, Texas. I have a photo of my best friend sitting in one. It would be a hoot to have those for the branding crew when I cook for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bar stools are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only in the Wild, Wild West! Those are just too funny. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! Nancy, you missed your chance to buy those. They would keep you laughing even during a pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😂🤣🤣 the blue jean one even has the chaw can in the pocket. What a hoot. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, That is so so funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thay look fun, if I was inclined to go to a bar! Coffee in a cafe is are more my style, guess I'm a bit boring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ordered some bar stools for my new kitchen island today and they are very boring compared to these! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I'm going show off a new bum, I want a SKINNY one. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.