Tiny Tree QAL

Tiny Tree Quilt Along
Temecula Quilt Company
December 2019
The directions for the eleventh block and the finishing instructions were posted on Saturday, and by that evening, the tree was finished.

I assure you the tree is straight (again my camera angle is askew). The colors are pretty true to life. I probably should have fiddled with the block placement, but I followed the finishing diagram.

This small project was a delight to sew and used tiny bits of fabric.

Brenda suggested charms could be added to the tree. She also suggested the tree could be used as an advent countdown, which I think is a great idea and one I will probably pursue.

I haven't decided if I'm going to hand quilt it or do some simple machine stitching for quilting.

The directions for the Tiny Tree Quilt Along can be found here.


Comments

  1. Very nice! I'll be that was fun to do. I like the idea of using it as an Advent Calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute! A little hand stitching and some charms - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little advent tree! I think you will enjoy 'decorating' it, too! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that turned out sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw tiny quilts would be the way I'd go. No space for big ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of an advent tree. Back in the day, when I used to work in corporate America, I had a Christmas/Holiday/Winter themed pin/broach for every day in December until the 25th. I've always thought about using these pins in a wall hanging. How apropos would an Advent tree wall hanging be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! I hope your Christmas is as Merry as your tree quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive been watching this tiny tree QAL on blog land with interest, yours looks great. I've now printed off the instructions to make my version sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is SO cute Nancy! I think charms for ornaments would be perfect for it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that just so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I had to look this one up. Thanks and Merry Christmas : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.