Tiny Tree QAL

Day one through six blocks
Tiny Tree QAL
Temucla Quilt Company
December 2019
Yesterday, I spent some time getting caught up on the Temucla Quilt Company Christmas Quilt Along.

A few years ago, I enjoyed working on their Twelve Days of Christmas mini quilt (the clues are still available), so I knew I would enjoy this one. Each block in the photo is 2 3/4 inches square. They are all perfectly square, but my photo angle shows some of them a bit askew.

I rarely work with tiny fabric bits. I don't know what the finished project looks like, but I'm assuming it's a Christmas tree. It measures 12 x 14 inches.

The clues up to this point can be found on the following links. The rest of the clues are released daily.
    Fabric Requirements
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Day Six

Comments

  1. I bet that turns out so cute. I'll look forward to seeing the finish. Love the fabrics you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is most unusual and I look forward to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely material. They look so elegant all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been watching these online too. Can't wait to see how they finish this one. I have a past Temecula project on my UFO list for 2020 to finish. Lots of little blocks in that one too, but their designs are always very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colours. I don't do things with small pieces very often either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat with mystery sew alongs a d working with tiny pieces so I'm going to wait till the big reveal. Then I'll see if I want to go ahead or just use the ideas for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like pretty colors for a Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness those ARE tiny squares. It would take much more patience than I possess but I'm guessing it will be gorgeous when done.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is going to so cute! I don't usually make blocks that small :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my goodness, that is little!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww A tree themed quilt. LOVE that. Love all things tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve done one of the Temecula QALs but I really don’t need finished projects so small. I think I should stay focused on my present sewing. Enjoy the QAL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are very nice little blocks! It is hard to work on small pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun to see! It will be interesting to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.