Something to Ponder . . .




Comments

  1. If you came to my house you could. My stash is ridiculous....lol.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's some trick-or-treating I would enjoy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or fabric!!

    We did go "drink or treating" one year. We dressed up in our costumes and stopped at various friends' houses with empty cups - asking for a "beverage". There were 3 couples in our group - all in our late 40s - at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd even dress up for that treat! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE THIS. >Yes Trick or treat for yarn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! A long time ago my Mother and her friend would go trick or drink...yarn is more my style:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.