On the Run

running pronghorn antelope mural
Laramie, WY
August 2019


Comments

  1. These murals have all been amazing. Did the same artist do this one and those fantastic fish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy wow it's beautiful,Thankyou for sharing it with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Driving around must be fun when you can see things like this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful and fun! We definitely saw longs of pronghorn antelopes earlier this week on our drive through Wyoming and Utah.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So colorful.

    But I want to know the story about the different bricks. Did they brick up windows? Maybe some bricks fell out??? I always want to know what happened to change the colors of bricks. (I know ..... Get a LIFE, Dee.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, so much nicer than looking at graffiti in town as often happens. Does your town have a graffiti problem?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took me a while to see it, but WOW Nancy . That's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. The longer I look, the more I see! Very nice mural!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great mural --- ps don't feel you have to answer each of these posts. I wasn't paying attention during retreat and evidently not after retreat either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.