Foreign Friday

Misawa in Winter
Misawa AFB
Misawa, Japan
1981

Comments

  1. So much snow! I always think it's funny when people are surprised Japan get so much snow. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNow snow snow. I love snow until March. I find it peaceful and beautiful. We have snowshoed twice so far since Winter arrived here. I love that Japanese gardens in our "area" have so many things for snowscapes . FOr instance, a cement lantern looks amazing in snow. we need to think more about winter around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is so peaceful! To Betsy (in the comment above) . . . I'm one of those. Even though I KNOW Japan gets snow, I'm always surprised to see it. LOL (Silly me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! How does this amount of snow compare with WY? Hope you have a very Happy New Year, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.