Foreign Friday

beginning of Autumn
Misawa, Japan
1979


Comments

  1. Almost looks Chirstmas ish with green and berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an amazing Mexican restaurant right outside the base in Misawa. I don't remember the name, but I was wondering if it was there when you were there. The food was wonderful. Our son says it's snowing in Aomori right now. I think I would much rather spend the winter in Tokyo where it's a bit warmer and spring and fall especially in the north. It's so beautiful there. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful red berries. They would look just perfect in a Christmas display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Note to self, buy holly for Christmas decorations this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.