She's an Angel

Donations from Karen M. in IL
June 2022
Karen M. is my official Quilt of Valor angel: she has sent me several donations of fabric, orphan blocks, inspiration, and patterns. Last week, I received another package from her. This package contained a pretty patriotic panel with eight blocks, some yardage, and two patterns. 

patterns from Karen M. in IL

The Lone Star packet contains the interfacing foundation to create a Lone Star block with ease. The beautiful star that Karen sent to me last year was made much the same way. 

Karen, thank you for your continued support to Quilt of Valor: you really are my Quilt of Valor Angel!


Comments

  1. More beautiful things sent to you! The Making Community is so wonderfull, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks meaty! Have fun putting them to work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a treat to get these and then you do your magic:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have some wonderful contributors to the Quilt of Valor cause. A big thank you to Karen from the wife, daughter and sister of Veterans.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How generous!! That's the nicest kind of friend - contributing to the QOV cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone needs their own angel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah!! How wonderful that your stash keeps growing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you will share you experience with the Lone Star block if you use the pattern. I have the same pattern and had put it in discards when cleaning out my sewing room. The bags were still in my vehicle so I pulled it out just in case you have good things to say about the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.