Spa Day

getting the car detailed on a warm summer morning
July 2022

My 18 year old car had a much needed Spa Day last week. I splurged and had the exterior and interior detailed.

While there are car dealerships and private businesses that offer detailing, I opted for a mobile service - one that came to me. I didn’t have to make special arrangements to get my car to a shop. 

mobile detail service 
Laramie, WY
The young man who owns the business is a veteran and “Baldy’s” is the name of his company. He volunteers a lot in the community, and I’m glad I was able to support his business. 

If you are in the Laramie area or know someone who needs a vehicle detailed or any power washing, I recommend Nathan and his company. 

Comments

  1. Mobile detailing - that is a clever business idea. I nearly got my car washed yesterday while out running errands in the morning. But there was a line, so my dirty car is still dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name of his business. If we were closer, I'd definitely give him a try. We run through the carwash every so often. But the inside could use some love. I miss the new car smell. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! We used to have a company that would come to our parking lot at work - it was like landing on a bonus square for the company. They got so much business!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to support a Veterans business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece and her husband do that for a living too but they specialize in trailers and RVs. They make good money doing it. I love having a clean car. I used to enjoy doing it myself when I had a car. Since I don't really go anywhere anymore I'm not planning on replacing my squashed Mini. I was tempted by a shiny new electric one but don't really want the car payment. I can just bum a ride with The Mister in his Escape when I need to get out...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That certainly makes it easy, when the car cleaning business does home visits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mobile business push is great entrepeneurism at its best! Gotta love capitalism! (you might need to change the date under the pic of your car unless you are predicting the future! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having a car for 18 years is quite an accomplishment.

    I got mine details outside last spring. I did the inside. It looked almost new.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice to have a spic and span clean car. I guess I shouldn’t complain about my 8 yr old car.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little sweaters are precious!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. We've seen mobile pet grooming trucks but never a mobile car wash. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.