QOV Donation

QOV donation from Karen M. in IL
July 2021

A couple of weeks ago, Karen M. contacted me about donating red, white, and blue fabric to make Quilts of Valor. I gladly accepted her offer, and her donation arrived last week. I was surprised to find the star medallion packed in the box with the fabric, a patriotic panel, and a pattern to use the panel. My photo does not do Karen's pieced star justice because it is gorgeous in person. I'm mulling some ideas to turn Karen's work into a Quilt of Valor. 

Karen, thank you for your generous donation.


Comments

  1. That's a beautiful star and I'm sure you will find the perfect way to use it. What a lovely and kind donation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is beautiful and can't wait to see how you work it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!!! Generosity of quilters is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful star, and I know you will do justice to it. A very generous donation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that will make a great quilt! A very nice donation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gobsmacked. IT is a gorgeous star. In your hands it will be honored

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to do a blazing star--she has done it beautifully! You will put all of this donation to good work soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That star is stunning! I'm sure you can come up with something to really make it shine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.