Have a Safe
and 
Happy Independence Day!


Comments

  1. thank you and to you! It will be very low-key here but we will go into town to watch the fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nancy...and to you as well. I'm not a huge fan of fireworks, but they are doing them this year in our community (last year they were cancelled due to the pandemic).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too!! I love fireworks, but we are in such a drought this year that I'm hoping our neighbors do not have a big show planned like previous years. We have a wide valley behind our house with lots of dry prairie grass, so I worry about grass fires. Our municipal fireworks display is set off from a barge in the middle of the lake so that one is probably OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you!
    Even though we've had zero cases in the area for almost a month it's all canceled here again this year which is fine by me. Better safe than sorry. It's too darn hot and humid here to think about outdoor things anyway. It's been a miserable week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a great weekend too! Do you have plans? If it's not too hot we may go to Brad's parents camper for the day. We always have a great time there. People have been setting off fireworks here for a few weeks now. I'm done with it!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, you are so wonderful with your patriotic qui1ts of va10r. Happy Independence weekend to you too. I wi11 be knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same to you. We plan to stay home and watch the National 4th on PBS. We enjoy the music and fireworks. Must say I’m getting tired of the 1812 Overture with canons to tell the truth. Oh well ! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.