QOV Donations

patterns from Karen M. 

Recently, I have received donations that will allow me to make more Quilts of Valor. The patterns above were sent by Karen M. from IL. Karen is preparing to move and graciously sent the two patterns. You might remember that Karen sent fabric and an orphan star to me in July

fabric from Marilyn M. 

Marilyn (my sister) sent me a surprise package of patriotic fabric. I love the patterns she selected. 

fabric from Sue L.

Sue L. from IA contacted me for my address and sent three pieces of fabric that will be fun to use in a QOV.  

I can't thank Karen, Marilyn and Sue enough for sending the fabric and patterns. Their gifts will make additional QOV possible. Thank you for helping me honor veterans. 





Comments

  1. The vintage looking fabric is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics will make awesome QOV quilts. What nice friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific group of donators! It's nice to receive surprise packages especially with such useful fabric. Have fun continuing on your QOV journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've been sent to the right person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've received some beautiful fabrics and lovely patterns. I know you wlil put them all to very good use. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Fabrics! You have such nice sister and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great fabrics. What a boon for your quilt making. Thank you to Marilyn, Karen and Sue!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful fabrics and I like the 2 patterns! I look forward to seeing what you make. Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.