Lemons vs. Lemonade



I can relate, can you? 


Comments

  1. OMG yes! Dealing with a very mistaken pharmacy is throwing lemons EVERY-WHICH-WAY!

    Hopefully, I have found the lemonade. (I think I have.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure! I am at my breaking point today with this kitchen remodel. I don't think I have one more bit of energy to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that way with my pain level--it just keeps ramping up...
    I'm trying to laugh at the joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There have definitely been times when that fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. I feel that way today.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. recent1y, for sure I've fe1t this way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to live next door to an old lemon grove. The owner told me to take all the lemons I wanted. I made a lot of home made lemonade but never to the point of exhaustion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, we make lots of lemonade around here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.