Work in Progress

labyrinth
Ivinson and Fourth Sts.
Laramie, WY
November 2021

Two weeks ago, I finally checked out the labyrinth in the courtyard next to St. Matthew's Cathedral in Laramie. All summer, I watched as it was painstakingly built one brick at a time. It's still not finished, but it is beautiful and quite large. 


I'm not sure how the rock, stacked along the hedge, is going to be incorporated into the design. I'm sure it will be put to use next summer as this labyrinth is a work in progress. 

 

Comments

  1. Some brick /paver layer was very exact! Very Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's nice. I love a labyrinth. I'm not good at meditation but I can in a labyrinth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum. Make sure you check bAck next summer to let us know. I’ve heard it is great way to meditate and walk the labyrinth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That took one talented bricklayer to make that.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful! I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.