found on FaceBook


Comments

  1. Very clever! I've traveled to Sane myself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - a smile for this morning. I'm visiting in Sane today. If I could just manage to clear off my desk I might be able to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - this is so funny Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL

    I've never been in Denial either. I hear there are large crocodiles there. I HAVE been in the St. Johns, the Amelia, and the Delaware though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! I'm afraid I've been in Sane too and getting closer to being there again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, you gave me a good chuckle. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is funny!!!!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.