backyard sign post
Fort Collins, CO
May 2020


Comments

  1. Cute! My friend has a sign like that but it's all places her favourite books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Love how it is so personalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun. A friend here at the lake has made one with the distances to places, like Paris, Seattle, etc. But I like the one you shared even better with the distance to people you love.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Especially now when we all feel so far away from each other even if we are close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you KNOW I had to see who lived furthest. Apparently it is Gina Jim Nick Grier. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am making one of those :
    it will say :san Cristobal de las cases
    and Oklahoma City OK for sure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nifty. What a great reminder of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.